Buy Fashionable Ladies Handbags of latest designs. Handbag is part and parcel of women fashion. Choose your handbag as per your personality.
There are many different types of ladies handbags. Following is a concise list of different types of handbags:
- Tote handbag - medium to large handbag with two straps having an open top and open main compartment.
- Barrel handbags - shaped like a barrel or closed tube, usually with shoulder-length straps
- Shopper handbag - A rectangular handbag perfect for shopping
- Drawstring handbag - a purse that closes with a drawstring at the top, may have wrist- or shoulder-length straps, popular as an evening bag style.
- Duffel handbag - A cylindrical canvas bag carried over the shoulder.
- Kiondo bag - a handwoven handbag made from sisal with leather trimmings. It is indigenous to Kenya
- Hobo handbag - a large crescent-shaped shoulder handbag. Shoulder bags that typically feature a slouchy posture, scooped center, and long shoulder strap.
- Satchel handbag - A structured handbag with double handles, locking hardware and a wide, flat bottom. Satchels may have a triangular side profile.
- Bucket handbag - Bag that is taller than it is wide with a rounded bottom. Usually has an open top and shoulder strap.
- Beach handbag - A large handbag, sometimes of canvas, used to carry personal items, as a bathing suit, towel, and suntan lotion, to and from a beach
- Bowling handbag- A round, medium to large handbag with a shape that resembles a bowling ball.
- Backpack - Backpacks are supported on either one or both shoulders. A slightly larger handbag designed to be worn on the back like a backpack.
- Coin Purse - Sometimes known as a change purses. A coin purse is a small bag designed to hold coins and other small items.
- Wristlet - a clutch shaped handbag with an attached leather or bracelet-looking strap allowing you to hold your bag and dance freely.
- Baguette handbag - A purse that is relatively long from side to side and small from top to bottom - basically a little like a baguette with a handle.
- Clutch handbag - Small but long rectangular handbag without a handle. You have to clutch it - hence the name.
- Cosmetic case - bags of varying sizes and shapes with a zip closure lined to hold cosmetics.
- Envelope handbag - a flat, square or rectangular bag with a triangle-shaped top flap that folds over like an envelope.
- Fold over clutch - a clutch with or without a handle that can be tucked or folded.
- Messenger handbag - A bag with a long strap to be worn across the body that winds around the chest resting the bag on the lower back.
- Minaudiere handbags - a small evening bag embezzled with pieces of metal, semi precious stones or beads or covered with fabric or leather.
- Muff - a winter bag made of real or faux fur, wool or velvet that has zippered compartments and a slip opening for your hands.
- Saddle handbag - a large bag (or pair of bags) hung over a saddle.
- Shoulder handbag - any handbag with a shoulder strap.
- Sling handbag - A bag with a long strap (similar to a messenger bag), yet smaller.